Tuesday 10 November 2009

TV Addict interviews Morena Baccarin

The TV Addict posted a new interview with Morena Baccarin. Here are a few snippets:

Bluntly, is Anna a “good” V or a “bad” V?
Morena Baccarin: Maybe she’s a little bit of both, I suppose it depends on who you ask.

Do you, as the actress playing her, have a definitive answer to that question?
I sort of know the answer but to be honest I feel like what I know can change. Especially when the producers may be telling me something only to have other plans for me later on. They are a very wily bunch and really only tell us what we need to know.

The premiere gave us a quick glimpse of what’s underneath the V’s skin exterior, will we ever see the full V?
You will see a little bit more, but I don’t think we want to do a whole reveal just yet.

And I’d be remiss if I didn’t ask you about the big news from last week that had ABC and Warner Bros. replacing original showrunner Scott Peters with Scott Rosenbaum. Were you surprised by the move?
We [the actors] have been aware of some of the creative changes Warner Bros. and ABC wanted to see made, but it’s weird to have all the changes happen as we’re working. Truthfully, I don’t really know the politics of it all. But what I do know is that we’re all trying to make the best show and whatever changes are made are for the best.

For the full interview, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment